10.11.2008

I Bless The Rains Down in...Asia?

Jeesh, it's been ages, I know. So just to catch y'all up:

First off, I'm going to Asia. I know, right? Fucking Asia. Why, you may ask? Um...why not? It's only costing me an extra $1,500 added onto my college costs already, and all my scholarships follow me. So yea, next semester. Fucking Asia. The original thought was to do my Educational Practicum over there, but that has since fallen through. So we'll see what exactly I end up doing. Other than being ridiculous in Asia, of course.

Also, Timmy Troubadour (formerly Dos Equis, and formerly of Walking Is Still Honest, now of Cavalier Eternal) and I have started a music blog. Everyone and their foreign exchange student has a music blog, I know. But we like to think of ourselves as special, so we're doing it. Yea. It's called Mockingbird Music. Check it out. Hoot!

Remember those songs I was telling you about? The ones I was writing? Yea, totally finished those. The hopeful plan is to record those using someone's Mac Book (aka Garage Band) sometime this weekend, seeing as it's fall break. Fall break of course means I won't annoy nearly as many of my fellow dormers with my repeated retracking of a handful of songs. So yea, maybe I'll throw those up here for download when they're done. Or maybe I'll make you suckers pay for them. Doubt it though.

I may be getting addicted to ebay. But that's okay, mainly because it fuels my vinyl obsession. Is it bad that I use one crutch to get my fix? Eh, whatever.

I'm getting a back rub right now. From a lady. Hoot! As such, I'm gonna wrap this post up. Especially since I have another blog to update now. Peaces!

1 comment:

Timmy Troubadour said...

i am now at cavalier-eternal.blogspot.com

i love you, brother.