4.14.2008

Turn Them Headphones Up

I have finally achieved one of my life's goals. No, I haven't published anything (not yet, wait a week or two) and no, I haven't abolished my procrastination habit (hence my appearance here at this hour. Rather, I have finally purchased an amazing pair of big, over ear headphones.

Did I need them? No. I was content with the behind the head Phillips headphones I had been using for about four years. They hadn't broken, they weren't falling apart. In fact, I still have them for occasions in which my new ones would be inconvenient. I bought them because I still had more money than I've ever had this late in the school year and they were something I've wanted for years. So I threw down forty big ones on a pair of gorgeous headphones.
I feel so badass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.