11.09.2007

Make Art, Not War

They turned the heat on in my building today, meaning that walking into my room tonight was like walking into a mouth. Everything was thick and felt a little moist. I turned it off, so hopefully it'll clear out soon.
Through the advice of iTunes recommendations, I downloaded this album by Fink called "Distance and Time." It's really good indie folk stuff that I highly recommend.

I've been listening to Sigur Ros a lot too, which is just beautiful. Modest Mouse too.

The back of my camera broke, hence the lack in new pictures for y'all. I ordered a new back, which has arrived, but I need to find a tiny little screwdriver to replace it.

I'm hitting up the art store in Iowa City tomorrow, which makes me excited. I really want to go home so I can go to Art Scraps, which I now miss terribly. My thrift stores will be there too.

I was on etsy.com today (it's amazing, check it out) and I found what may be the best belt buckle of all time. I ordered it. It's a turntable, something I feel really needs to be on my waist. It was only $15 and I like supporting individual artists. I'll let you know how amazing it is once I get it.

No comments: